Report NEP-COM-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2016. "Contracting with Endogenous Entry," CSEF Working Papers 426, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Apr 2016.
- Rietveld, J. & Eggers, J.P., 2016. "Demand Heterogeneity and the Adoption of Platform Complements," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-003-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Henten, Anders & Windekilde, Iwona, 2015. "Transaction costs and the sharing economy," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127145, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Cristián Troncoso-Valverde, 2015. "Information Release in Second–Price Auctions," Serie Working Papers 15, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Fabrice Defever & Christian Fischer & Jens Suedekum, 2015. "Relational contracts and supplier turnover in the global economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64978, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Auster, Sarah; Gottardi, Piero, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms in Markets for Lemons," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/01, European University Institute.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2015. "Patent hold-up and royalty stacking: the case of multiple downstream firms," EconStor Conference Papers 127475, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2015. "On the timing of innovation and imitation," MPRA Paper 69161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2016. "R&D investments and spillovers under endogenous technological opportunity," FEP Working Papers 571, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Damien Neven & Vilen Lipatov & Gregor Langus, 2014. "Sequential decision making in merger control," IHEID Working Papers 14-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Holger Breinlich & Volker Nocke & Nicolas Schutz, 2015. "Merger policy in a quantitative model of internationaltrade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64983, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2016. "Structural remedies as a signalling device," DICE Discussion Papers 209, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2016. "Settlements and appeals in the European Commission's cartel cases: An empirical assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mary F. Evans & Scott M. Gilpatric & Jay P. Shimshack, 2015. "Enforcement spillovers: Lessons from strategic interactions in regulation and product markets," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien, 2015. "The Impact of Entry and Merger on the Price of Mobile Telecommunications Services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127148, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and Service-based Competition and Investment in Fixed Broadband Networks: Lessons from a Decade of Access Regulations in the European Union Member States," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127130, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Patricia Perennes, 2014. "Intermodal competition: studying the pricing strategy of the French rail monopoly," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01272287, HAL.
- David Arie Mayer-Foulkes, 2014. "The challenge of market power under globalization," Working papers DTE 571, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2015.
"Эволюция Институтов Конкуренции, Власти И Сотрудничества
[Institutions of competition, power and collaboration]," MPRA Paper 64375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Marty, 2016. "Les droits et libertés fondamentaux à l'épreuve de L'efficacité économique: une application à La politique de la concurrence," Post-Print halshs-01270491, HAL.