The challenge of market power under globalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Howitt, Peter & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2005.
"R&D, Implementation, and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Peter Howitt & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2002. "R&D, Implementation and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs," NBER Working Papers 9104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2003. "Income Inequality in the United States, 1913–1998," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 1-41.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Global supply chains: Why they emerged, why they matter, and where they are going," CEPR Discussion Papers 9103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond, 2008.
"Is partial tax harmonization desirable,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 254-267, February.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond, 2006. "Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Paola Riezman & Carlo Perroni, 2008. "Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98550, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond, 2007. "Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 795, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2013. "What Do We Know About Corporate Tax Competition?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(3), pages 745-774, September.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-947, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer-Foulkes David A, 2010.
"Long-Term Fundamentals of the 2008 Economic Crisis,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-25, January.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2009. "Long-Term Fundamentals of the 2008 Economic Crisis," Working papers DTE 467, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Michael Overesch & Johannes Rincke, 2011.
"What Drives Corporate Tax Rates Down? A Reassessment of Globalization, Tax Competition, and Dynamic Adjustment to Shocks,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(3), pages 579-602, September.
- Michael Overesch & Johannes Rincke, 2009. "What Drives Corporate Tax Rates Down? A Reassessment of Globalization, Tax Competition, and Dynamic Adjustment to Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 2535, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; transnational corporations; underdevelopment; concentration; inequality; economic growth;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-02-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2016-02-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-PKE-2016-02-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:wpaper:dte571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cideemx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.