Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas E. LAMBERT, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 151-159, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas E. Lambert & Edward Kwon, 2015. "Monopoly capital and capitalist inefficiency," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 533-552, July.
- Simon Mohun, 1996. "Productive and Unproductive Labor in the Labor Theory of Value," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 30-54, December.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2015. "Piketty on Capitalism and Inequality," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 558-565, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsalienation; economics; fascism; inequality; monopoly capital; occupy movement; political science; socialism; tea party;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-02-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-02-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-02-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2016-02-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-02-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .