Report NEP-HIS-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Wealth-income ratios in a small, late-industrializing, welfare-state economy: Sweden, 1810–2014," Working Paper Series 2015:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Enflo, Kerstin, 2014. "Finland’s regional GDPs 1880-2010: estimates, sources and interpretations," Lund Papers in Economic History 135, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Dmitriy Tulyakov, 2015. "The Attempt at Objectivity”: Modernism in Wyndham Lewis’S Popular Autobiography," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/LS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2016. "Peru's selective default: A stain on its creditworthiness," MPRA Paper 69583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henry Willebald & Marc Badia-Miró & Vicente Pinilla, 2015. "Natural Resources and Economic Development. Some lessons from History," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1504, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Jordi Planas, 2015. "State intervention in wine markets and collective action in France and Spain during the early twentieth century," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1503, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio & Özak, Ömer, 2015. "Population Diversity, Division of Labor and the Emergence of Trade and State," MPRA Paper 69565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bordo, 2015. "Some Historical Reflections on the Governance of the Federal Reserve," Economics Working Papers 15107, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Zhang, Yaguang & Fan, Guo & Whalley, John, 2016. "Economic Cycles in Ancient China," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 262, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Evans, Trevor, 2015. "The crisis of finance-led capitalism in the United States of America," IPE Working Papers 51/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2015. "A Comparative Study of Views and Role of Labor in Marxian, Mainstream and Islamic Economics," MPRA Paper 68750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2015. "IS Imbalances and Current Account Surpluses in Japan: In Memory of Professor Ronald I. McKinnon," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-14, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- José Miguel Martínez-Carrión & Antonio D. Cámara, 2015. "Social Differentials in the Biological Standard of Living during the Decline of Industrialization in Andalusia: A District-level Analysis in Antequera," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1508, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Yves Jégourel, 2016. "A chequered African history of commodity markets. Part II: cocoa," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1608, Policy Center for the New South.
- Charles W Calomiris & Mark A Carlson, 2016. "Interbank networks in the national banking era: their purpose and their role in the panic of 1893," BIS Working Papers 535, Bank for International Settlements.
- Karnani, Mohit, 2015. "Labor Shakes: Mid-Run Effects of the 27F Earthquake on Unemployment," MPRA Paper 68935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2011.
"HISBAH DAN MEKANISME PASAR: Studi Moralitas Pelaku Pasar Perspektif Ekonomi Islam
[HISBAH AND MARKET MECHANISM: The Morality Study of Market Participants in Islamic Economic Perspective]," MPRA Paper 69526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "World trade, 1800-1938 : a new data-set," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp16-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Susan Newman, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of South Africa," FESSUD studies fstudy26, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty," MPRA Paper 69615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Opitz, Alexander, 2015. "Democratic prospects in Imperial Russia: The revolution of 1905 and the political stock market," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 15-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Philip Davis, 2014. "A review of the economic theories of poverty," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 435, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Rafael Vallejo Pousada, 2015. "Hacienda y agricultura en España durante el siglo XIX," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1501, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Caroline Freund & Sarah Oliver, 2016. "The Origins of the Superrich: The Billionaire Characteristics Database," Working Paper Series WP16-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Grodecka, Anna & Kotidis, Antonis, 2016. "Double Liability in a Branch Banking System: Historical Evidence from Canada," Working Paper Series 316, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Domingo Gallego Martínez, 2014. "Obstáculos comerciales a la transición nutricional en la España de comienzos del siglo XX," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1421, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Rose, Jonathan D., 2016. "The Resolution of a Systemically Important Insurance Company during the Great Depression," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Trebesch, Christoph, 2016. "Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 11096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.