Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty," MPRA Paper 69615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas E. Lambert & Edward Kwon, 2015. "Monopoly capital and capitalist inefficiency," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 533-552, July.
- Simon Mohun, 1996. "Productive and Unproductive Labor in the Labor Theory of Value," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 30-54, December.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2015. "Piketty on Capitalism and Inequality," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 558-565, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAlienation; Fascism; Inequality; Monopoly capital; Occupy movement; Political science; Socialism; Tea Party.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ1:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:151-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .