Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty," MPRA Paper 69615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas E. Lambert & Edward Kwon, 2015. "Monopoly capital and capitalist inefficiency," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 533-552, July.
- Simon Mohun, 1996. "Productive and Unproductive Labor in the Labor Theory of Value," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 30-54, December.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2015. "Piketty on Capitalism and Inequality," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 558-565, December.
- Frederick Solt, 2008. "Economic Inequality and Democratic Political Engagement," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 52(1), pages 48-60, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsAlienation; Fascism; Inequality; Monopoly capital; Occupy movement; Political science; Socialism; Tea Party.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ1:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:151-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.