December 2017, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 121-122 Editor’s Note
by Wagschal Uwe
- 123-137 Unpacking Big Data in Education. A Research Framework
by De Rosa Rosanna & Aragona Biagio
- 139-151 A Semi-automatic Method to Retrieve Twitter Accounts
by Nocca Florence
- 153-194 Themes and Topics in Parliamentary Oversight Hearings: A New Direction in Textual Data Analysis
by Sanders James & Lisi Giulio & Schonhardt-Bailey Cheryl
- 195-221 How to Lose Cases and Influence People
by Hinkle Rachael K. & Nelson Michael J.
- 223-247 Examining the Policy Learning Dynamics of Atypical Policies with an Application to State Preemption of Local Dog Laws
by Fix Michael P. & Mitchell Joshua L.
- 249-260 Voting in Nigeria: Determinants of Turnout in the 2015 Presidential Election
by Nwankwo Cletus Famous & Okafor Uchenna Paulinus
October 2017, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-12 The Representativity of Election Polls
by Bethlehem Jelke
- 13-28 Less Supervision, More Satisficing? Comparing Completely Self-Administered Web-Surveys and Interviews Under Controlled Conditions
by Mühlböck Monika & Steiber Nadia & Kittel Bernhard
- 29-40 Did Shy Trump Supporters Bias the 2016 Polls? Evidence from a Nationally-representative List Experiment
by Coppock Alexander
- 41-63 Understanding the 2016 US Presidential Polls: The Importance of Hidden Trump Supporters
by Enns Peter K. & Lagodny Julius & Schuldt Jonathon P.
- 65-84 Roosevelt Predicted to Win: Revisiting the 1936 Literary Digest Poll
by Lohr Sharon L. & Brick J. Michael
- 85-104 Predicting the Brexit Vote by Tracking and Classifying Public Opinion Using Twitter Data
by Amador Diaz Lopez Julio Cesar & Collignon-Delmar Sofia & Benoit Kenneth & Matsuo Akitaka
- 105-120 What do we Lose with Online-Only Surveys? Estimating the Bias in Selected Political Variables Due to Online Mode Restriction
by Pforr Klaus & Dannwolf Tanja
December 2016, Volume 7, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Editor’s Note
by Wagschal Uwe
- 3-28 Self-Interest or Solidarity?
by Mueller Sean & Vatter Adrian & Schmid Charlie
- 29-54 Measurement Error and Attenuation Bias in Exponential Random Graph Models
by Kim Yeaji & Antenangeli Leonardo & Kirkland Justin
- 55-97 A Demographic Peace? Youth Bulges and Other Population-Related Causes of Domestic Conflict
by Wagschal Uwe & Metz Thomas
- 99-115 Statistical Literacy in the Classroom: Should Introductory Statistics Courses Rethink their Goals?
by McLauchlan Cynthia & Schonlau Matthias
December 2015, Volume 6, Issue 1-2
- 1-17 Political Institutions and State Sales Tax Base Erosion
by Propheter Geoffrey
- 19-37 Party Control and Perverse Effects in Majority-Minority Districting: Replication Challenges When Using DW-NOMINATE
by Simons Joseph & Mallinson Daniel J.
- 39-75 Unbiased Estimation of the Average Treatment Effect in Cluster-Randomized Experiments
by Middleton Joel A. & Aronow Peter M.
- 77-96 Substantive Importance and the Veil of Statistical Significance
by McCaskey Kelly & Rainey Carlisle
- 97-116 Assessing Robustness of Findings About Racial Redistricting’s Effect on Southern House Delegations
by Sanchez-Martinez Carlos A. & Shotts Kenneth W.
December 2014, Volume 5, Issue 1-2
- 1-11 A Note on Close Elections and Regression Analysis of the Party Incumbency Advantage
by Aronow Peter M. & Mayhew David R. & Lin Winston
January 2013, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-13 Estimating Partisan Bias of the Electoral College Under Proposed Changes in Elector Apportionment
by Thomas A. C. & Gelman Andrew & King Gary & Katz Jonathan N.
- 14-28 Elections 2012: Suppressing Fraud or Suppressing the Vote?
by Ash Arlene S. & Lamperti John W.
- 29-64 Risk-limiting Audits and the Margin of Victory in Nonplurality Elections
by Sarwate Anand D. & Checkoway Stephen & Shacham Hovav
- 65-69 Response to Andrew Gelman by Charles Murray
by Murray Charles
- 70-81 Charles Murray’s Coming Apart and the measurement of social and political divisions
by Gelman Andrew
December 2012, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-26 Synthetic Priors that Merge Opinion from Multiple Experts
by Das Sourish & Yang Hongxia & Banks David
October 2012, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-22 Single Regression Estimates of Voting Choices When Turnout is Unknown
by Zax Jeffrey S.
June 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-19 Monitoring Progress Towards Millennium Development Goal 4: A Call for Improved Validation of Under-Five Mortality Rate Estimates
by Alkema Leontine & Wong Maria B. & Seah Pei Rong
- 1-42 The Value Deming's Ideas Can Add to Educational Evaluation
by Lohr Sharon L.
July 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-24 Teacher Effect Estimates and Decision Rules for Establishing Student-Teacher Linkages: What are the Implications for High-Stakes Personnel Policies in an Urban School District?
by Han Bing & McCaffrey Daniel & Springer Matthew G. & Gottfried Michael
- 1-41 A New Method for Deriving Global Estimates of Maternal Mortality
by Wilmoth John R. & Mizoguchi Nobuko & Oestergaard Mikkel Z. & Say Lale & Mathers Colin D. & Zureick-Brown Sarah & Inoue Mie & Chou Doris
August 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-35 Comprehension of Graphs and Tables Depend on the Task: Empirical Evidence from Two Web-Based Studies
by Schonlau Matthias & Peters Ellen
February 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-5 Comment on "Why and When 'Flawed' Social Network Analyses Still Yield Valid Tests of no Contagion"
by Shalizi Cosma Rohilla
- 1-13 Why and When "Flawed" Social Network Analyses Still Yield Valid Tests of no Contagion
by VanderWeele Tyler J. & Ogburn Elizabeth L. & Tchetgen Tchetgen Eric J.
March 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-17 Climate Statistics and Public Policy
by Guttorp Peter
- 1-25 Problems with Tests of the Missingness Mechanism in Quantitative Policy Studies
by Rhoads Christopher H.
January 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-22 Data, Statistics, and Controversy: Making Science Research Data Intelligible
by Sedransk Nell & Young Linda J. & Spiegelman Cliff
- 1-28 Major Contributions to Quantitative Economics Sponsored by the Defense Community
by Solomon Henry
- 1-30 Improving Statistical Inference with Clustered Data
by Harden Jeffrey J.
October 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-4 Comment on Alemayehu and Levenstein "Toward a Pragmatic Policy on Authorship"
by Lachenbruch Peter A.
- 1-12 Toward a Pragmatic Policy on Authorship
by Alemayehu Demissie & Levenstein Marcia
- 1-37 Sharper p-Values for Stratified Election Audits
by Higgins Michael J. & Rivest Ronald L. & Stark Philip B.
May 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-9 Reproducible Research: A Range of Response
by Banks David
- 1-27 Using a Density-Variation/Compactness Measure to Evaluate Redistricting Plans for Partisan Bias and Electoral Responsiveness
by Belin Thomas R & Fischer Heidi J & Zigler Corwin M
- 1-29 The Spread of Evidence-Poor Medicine via Flawed Social-Network Analysis
by Lyons Russell
- 1-30 Assessing the Early Aberration Reporting System's Ability to Locally Detect the 2009 Influenza Pandemic
by Hagen Katie S. & Fricker Ronald D & Hanni Krista D. & Barnes Susan & Michie Kristy
June 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
November 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-5 Discussion of Alemayehu and Levenstein
by Ellenberg Susan S.
July 2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-20 Atmospheric Circulations Do Not Explain the Temperature-Industrialization Correlation
by McKitrick Ross
- 1-29 Measuring Elusive Populations with Bayesian Model Averaging for Multiple Systems Estimation: A Case Study on Lethal Violations in Casanare, 1998-2007
by Lum Kristian & Price Megan & Guberek Tamy & Ball Patrick
August 2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-6 A Snapshot of the 2008 Election
by Gelman Andrew & Lee Daniel & Ghitza Yair