Statistics, Politics and Policy
December 2015, Volume 6, Issue 1-2
- 1-17 Political Institutions and State Sales Tax Base Erosion
by Propheter Geoffrey
- 19-37 Party Control and Perverse Effects in Majority-Minority Districting: Replication Challenges When Using DW-NOMINATE
by Simons Joseph & Mallinson Daniel J.
- 39-75 Unbiased Estimation of the Average Treatment Effect in Cluster-Randomized Experiments
by Middleton Joel A. & Aronow Peter M.
- 77-96 Substantive Importance and the Veil of Statistical Significance
by McCaskey Kelly & Rainey Carlisle
- 97-116 Assessing Robustness of Findings About Racial Redistricting’s Effect on Southern House Delegations
by Sanchez-Martinez Carlos A. & Shotts Kenneth W.
December 2014, Volume 5, Issue 1-2
- 1-11 A Note on Close Elections and Regression Analysis of the Party Incumbency Advantage
by Aronow Peter M. & Mayhew David R. & Lin Winston
January 2013, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-13 Estimating Partisan Bias of the Electoral College Under Proposed Changes in Elector Apportionment
by Thomas A. C. & Gelman Andrew & King Gary & Katz Jonathan N.
- 14-28 Elections 2012: Suppressing Fraud or Suppressing the Vote?
by Ash Arlene S. & Lamperti John W.
- 29-64 Risk-limiting Audits and the Margin of Victory in Nonplurality Elections
by Sarwate Anand D. & Checkoway Stephen & Shacham Hovav
- 65-69 Response to Andrew Gelman by Charles Murray
by Murray Charles
- 70-81 Charles Murray’s Coming Apart and the measurement of social and political divisions
by Gelman Andrew
December 2012, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-26 Synthetic Priors that Merge Opinion from Multiple Experts
by Das Sourish & Yang Hongxia & Banks David
June 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-19 Monitoring Progress Towards Millennium Development Goal 4: A Call for Improved Validation of Under-Five Mortality Rate Estimates
by Alkema Leontine & Wong Maria B. & Seah Pei Rong
- 1-42 The Value Deming's Ideas Can Add to Educational Evaluation
by Lohr Sharon L.
March 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-25 Problems with Tests of the Missingness Mechanism in Quantitative Policy Studies
by Rhoads Christopher H.
- 1-17 Climate Statistics and Public Policy
by Guttorp Peter
June 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
August 2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-6 A Snapshot of the 2008 Election
by Gelman Andrew & Lee Daniel & Ghitza Yair