Report NEP-HPE-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Philip Davis, 2014. "A review of the economic theories of poverty," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 435, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "New Wine in Old Flasks: the Just Price and Price-Controls in Jewish Law," MPRA Paper 69119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Clemens, 2015. "The Meaning of Failed Replications: A Review and Proposal - Working Paper 399," Working Papers 399, Center for Global Development.
- Page, Frank, 2015. "Stationary Markov equilibria for K-class discounted stochastic games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65103, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- András Molnár & Christophe Heintz, 2016. "Beliefs About People’s Prosociality Eliciting predictions in dictator games," CEU Working Papers 2016_1, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2016. "Top Incomes and Human Well-Being Around the World," CEP Discussion Papers dp1400, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nina Karmanskaya & Pavel Teslia, 2016. "Bidding with money or action plans? Asset allocation under strategic uncertainty," Working Papers 201603, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ceparano, Maria Carmela & Quartieri, Federico, 2015. "Nash equilibrium uniqueness in nice games with isotone best replies," MPRA Paper 69010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jan 2016.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Constantine, Collin & Reissl, Severin, 2016. "Neoliberalism, trade imbalances and economic policy in the Eurozone crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016.
"Три Варианта Экономической Политики Для России
[Three Options of Economic Policy for Russia]," MPRA Paper 68836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivo, Victor, 2015. "Friedman, Monetarism and Quantitative Easing," MPRA Paper 69205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Gloukhov, 2016. "Free Speech in Plato’S Gorgias," HSE Working papers WP BRP 121/HUM/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lise Vesterlund, 2015. "Error Prone Inference from Response Time: The Case of Intuitive Generosity in Public-Good Games," Working Paper 5662, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2015. "A Comparative Study of Views and Role of Labor in Marxian, Mainstream and Islamic Economics," MPRA Paper 68750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & De Sousa, Maicon, 2016. "Utilitarian Moral Judgments Are Cognitively Too Demanding," MPRA Paper 69387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrej Angelovski & Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Francesca Marazzi & Luca Panaccione, 2015. "Behavioral Spillovers in Local Public Goods Provision: an Experimental Study," Working Papers CESARE 9/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, 2015. "Heaven Game," ThE Papers 15/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty," MPRA Paper 69615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Marty, 2016. "Les droits et libertés fondamentaux à l'épreuve de L'efficacité économique: une application à La politique de la concurrence," Post-Print halshs-01270491, HAL.