Report NEP-INO-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli & Svento, Rauli, 2014. "Knowledge Complementarity of a Firm’s Internal and External R&D Capabilities," ETLA Working Papers 25, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kruse, Juergen & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Energy prices, technological knowledge and green energy innovation: A dynamic panel analysis of patent counts," EWI Working Papers 2014-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Item repec:enr:rpaper:0006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerald Carlino & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Agglomeration and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Hooge & Laura Le Du, 2014. "Stimulating industrial ecosystems with sociotechnical imaginaries: The case of Renault Innovation Community," Post-Print hal-00975558, HAL.
- Item repec:ulr:tpaper:dtm-02-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2014. "Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany," Working Paper 150/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Erkan Erdil & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Dilek Çetin, 2013. "Institutional Environment, Economic Performance and Innovation in Turkey," STPS Working Papers 1303, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Randall S. Jones & Myungkyoo Kim, 2014. "Fostering a Creative Economy to Drive Korean Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1152, OECD Publishing.
- Michel Pendaries & Hector Castaneda, 2013. "Comment piloter la performance du transfert de connaissances dans le processus d'innovation des entreprises technologiques," Post-Print hal-01002923, HAL.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giovanni Marin & Susanna Mancinelli & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Carbon Dioxide reducing Environmental innovations, sector upstream/downstream integration and policy. Evidence from the EU," SEEDS Working Papers 1814, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Nabokin, Tatjana, 2014. "Global Investment Decisions and Patent Protection: Evidence from German Multinationals," Discussion Papers in Economics 21266, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:enr:rpaper:0004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua S. Gans, 2014. "Remix Rights and Negotiations Over the Use of Copy-Protected Works," NBER Working Papers 20364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Lorenzo CASSI & Pascale ROUX, 2014. "Unintended triadic closure in social networks: The strategic formation of research collaborations between French inventors," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.