From the Geography of Innovation to Development Policy Analysis: The GMR-approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Attila Varga, 2007. "From the Geography of Innovation to Development Policy Analysis: The GMR-approach," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 87-88, pages 83-101.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1999. "Notes on Growth Accounting," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 119-137, June.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila, 2002. "Patents and innovation counts as measures of regional production of new knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1069-1085, September.
- Attila Varga, 1998. "Local academic knowledge spillovers and the concentration of economic activity," ERSA conference papers ersa98p493, European Regional Science Association.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard, 1997. "The Core-Periphery Model and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attila Varga & PÃ©ter JÃ¡rosi & TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2011. "Modeling the growth effects of regional knowledge production: The GMR-Europe model and its applications for EU Framework Program policy impact simulations," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1426, European Regional Science Association.
- Czapiewski, Konrad & Janc, Krzysztof & OwsiÅ„ski, Jan & ÅšleszyÅ„ski, PrzemysÅ‚aw, 2016. "A modelling project in Poland: the social and intellectual capital aspects," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 118(1), April.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; development policy; regional growth;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pec:wpaper:2007/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamás Sebestyén). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feptehu.html .