A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Suahasil Nazara & Chokri Dridi, 2004.
"Channels of synthesis forty years on: integrated analysis of spatial economic systems,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, pages 7-25.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Suahasil Nazara & Chokri Dridi, 2004. "Channels of Synthesis Forty Years On: Integrated Analysis of Spatial Economic Systems," Urban/Regional 0409001, EconWPA.
- Galeotti, Marzio, 1996. " The Intertemporal Dimension of Neoclassical Production Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 421-460, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-1147, December.
- Maurizio Pisati, 2001. "Tools for spatiel data analysis," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP.
- Glickman, Norman J., 1977. "Econometric Analysis of Regional Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122865503 edited by Mills, Edwin S..
- Andy Pike & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2008. "Local and Regional Development," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 84(2), pages 241-242, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Sellner & Wolfgang Polasek, 2011.
"Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p819, European Regional Science Association.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2011. "Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Working Paper series 24_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011. "Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Economics Series 266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello (ed.), 2011. "Spatial Scenarios in a Global Perspective," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14523, April.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2013. "The Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 23-65, March.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Competitiveness and Territorial Capital: A Conceptual Approach and Empirical Evidence from the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1383-1402, October.
- Attila Varga, 2017. "Place-based, Spatially Blind, or Both? Challenges in Estimating the Impacts of Modern Development Policies," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 40(1), pages 12-37, January.
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2016. "The competitiveness of small network-firm: A practical tool," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1769-1774.
- Jóna, György, 2015. "New trajectories of the Hungarian regional development: balanced and rush growth of territorial capital," MPRA Paper 73951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Czapiewski, Konrad & Janc, Krzysztof & OwsiÅ„ski, Jan & ÅšleszyÅ„ski, PrzemysÅ‚aw, 2016. "A modelling project in Poland: the social and intellectual capital aspects," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 118(1), April.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2012. "Globalization and Economic Crisis: How Will the Future of European Regions Look?," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009.
"Modelling European regional scenarios: aggressive versus defensive competitive strategies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009. "Modelling European Regional Scenarios: Aggressive versus Defensive Competitive Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- Attila Varga & Mete Baypinar, 2016. "Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 153-176.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2011. "Macroeconomic and Territorial Policies for Regional Competitiveness: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the EU," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Wegener, 2011.
"Transport in Spatial Models of Economic Development,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brocker J. & Mercenier J., 2008. "General equilibrium models for transportation economics," Working Papers ERMES 0807, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Modrego, Félix & Berdegué, Julio A., 2015. "A Large-Scale Mapping of Territorial Development Dynamics in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 11-31.
- Affuso, Antonio & Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Fratesi, Ugo, 2011.
"Escenarios para las regiones europeas y las provincias del Arco Latino
[Scenarios for european regions and the Latin Arc provinces]," MPRA Paper 36877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Varga & Mete Basar Baypinar, 2016. "Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 153-176.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:753-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .