The Intertemporal Dimension of Neoclassical Production Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M. & Shell, Karl, 1972. "The Economic Theory of Price Indices," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122577505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- R. Mark Rogers & Steven W. Henderson & Daniel H. Ginsburg, 1993. "Consumer prices: examining housing rental components," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue May, pages 32-46.
- Reinsdorf, Marshall, 1994. "The Effect of Price Dispersion on Cost of Living Indexes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 137-149, February.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1979. "When Is Inflation Not Inflation: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 219-221, May.
- Domberger, Simon, 1987. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: A Disaggregated Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 547-566, June.
- Randolph, William C, 1988. "Housing Depreciation and Aging Bias in the Consumer Price Index," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 359-371, July.
- Donald Siegel, 1991. "Errors in Output Deflators Revisited: Unit Values and the PPI," NBER Working Papers 3935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noe, Nicholas N & von Furstenberg, George M, 1972. "The Upward Bias in the Consumer Price Index due to Substitution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1280-1286, Nov.-Dec..
- George J. Stigler & James K. Kindahl, 1970. "The Behavior of Industrial Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stig70-1, January.
- Triplett, Jack E & McDonald, Richard J, 1977. "Assessing the Quality Error in Output Measures: The Case of Refrigerators," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Joseph F. Francois, 1989. "Estimating Homeownership Costs: Owners' Estimates of Implicit Rents and the Relative Importance of Rental Equivalence in the Consumer Price Index," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-99.
- Pollak, Robert A., 1989. "The Theory of the Cost-of-Living Index," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195058703, June.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R & Griliches, Zvi, 1989. "Errors of Measurement in Output Deflators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Manser, Marilyn E & McDonald, Richard J, 1988. "An Analysis of Substitution Bias in Measuring Inflation, 1959-85," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 909-930, July.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1971. "Measurement Bias in Price Indexes for Capital Goods," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(2), pages 121-174, June.
- Kokoski, Mary F, 1987. "Problems in the Measurement of Consumer Cost-of-Living Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 39-46, January.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1982. "Monetary Trends in the United States and United Kingdom: Their Relation to Income, Prices, and Interest Rates, 1867–1975," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie82-2, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Manera, 2006.
"Modelling factor demands with SEM and VAR: an empirical comparison,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 121-146, October.
- Matteo Manera, 2005. "Modeling Factor Demands with SEM and VAR: An Empirical Comparison," Working Papers 2005.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matteo Manera & Bruno Sitzia, 2005. "Empirical factor demands and flexible functional forms: a bayesian approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009.
"Modelling European regional scenarios: aggressive versus defensive competitive strategies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009. "Modelling European Regional Scenarios: Aggressive versus Defensive Competitive Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2003. "The comparative dynamics of closed-loop controls for discounted infinite horizon optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1335-1365, June.
- Lin, Ni & Shumway, C. Richard, 2000. "Asset Fixity In U.S. Agriculture: Robustness To Functional Form," Ag Econ Series 12967, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- Roberta Capello, 2007. "A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 753-787, December.
- Thomsen, Thomas, 2000. "Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-23, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:10:y:1996:i:4:p:421-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.