Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus, 1986. "Demand analysis," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1767-1839 Elsevier.
- Robert A. Pollak, 1969. "Conditional Demand Functions and Consumption Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 60-78.
- Terrell, Dek, 1996. "Incorporating Monotonicity and Concavity Conditions in Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 179-194, March-Apr.
- Barnett, William A & Lee, Yul W, 1985. "The Global Properties of the Miniflex Laurent, Generalized Leontief, and Translog Flexible Functional Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1421-1437, November.
- Shah, Anwar, 1992. "Dynamics of Public Infrastructure, Industrial Productivity and Profitability," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 28-36, February.
- Perroni, Carlo & Rutherford, Thomas F, 1998. "A Comparison of the Performance of Flexible Functional Forms for Use in Applied General Equilibrium Modelling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 245-263, June.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Halvorsen, Robert, 1976. "Interfuel Substitution in Steam Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 959-978, October.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Nemoto, Jiro & Nakanishi, Yasuo & Madono, Seishi, 1993. "Scale Economies and Over-capitalization in Japanese Electric Utilities," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(2), pages 431-460, May.
- Squires, Dale, 1994. "Firm behavior under input rationing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Catherine J. Morrison & Donald Siegel, 1997. "External Capital Factors And Increasing Returns In U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 647-654, November.
- Arnold Zellner & Hang Ryu, 1998. "Alternative functional forms for production, cost and returns to scale functions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 101-127.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Park, Seung-Rok & Kwon, Jene K, 1995. "Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 332-351, May.
- Galeotti, Marzio, 1996. " The Intertemporal Dimension of Neoclassical Production Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 421-460, December.
- Browning, M J, 1983. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Conditional Cost Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 851-856, May.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- E. Rothbarth, 1941. "The Measurement of Changes in Real Income under Conditions of Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 100-107.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R, 1980. "Global Properties of Flexible Functional Forms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 422-432, June.
- Despotakis, Kostas A., 1986. "Economic performance of flexible functional forms: Implications for equilibrium modeling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1107-1143, December.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Halvorsen, Robert, 1998. "Parametric tests for static and dynamic equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 33-50, July.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Error Correction, Partial Adjustment and All That: An Expository Note," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(2), pages 119-129, May.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Khaled, Mohammed S, 1979. "Parametric Productivity Measurement and Choice among Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1220-1245, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Squires, Dale, 2016. "Firm behavior under quantity controls: The theory of virtual quantities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 70-86.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006.
"Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Frondel, Manuel, 2004. "Empirical assessment of energy-price policies: the case for cross-price elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 989-1000, June.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Productivity trends in U.S. manufacturing: Evidence from the NQ and AIM cost functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 281-311, January.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Pellow, Scott, 2004. "The role of global vs. local negativity in functional form selection: an application to Canadian consumer demands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-360, March.
- Matteo Manera & Bruno Sitzia, 2005. "Empirical factor demands and flexible functional forms: a bayesian approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2004.
"Dynamic Adjustment of Corporate Leverage: Is there a lesson to learn from the Recent Asian Crisis?,"
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Dynamic Adjustment of Corporate Leverage: Is there a lesson to learn from the Recent Asian Crisis?," Finance 0505011, EconWPA.
- Miguel A. Tovar and Emma M. Iglesias, 2013. "Capital-Energy Relationships: An Analysis when Disaggregating by Industry and Different Types of Capital," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:97:y:2000:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.