A Comparison of the Performance of Flexible Functional Forms for Use in Applied General Equilibrium Modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil, 2009.
"Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation–AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 305-335, May.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation-AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2009. "Heterogeneous labour markets in a microsimulation-AGE model: application to welfare reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous labour markets in a microsimulation-AGE model : application to welfare reform in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200825, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2002.
"Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-Level Perspective,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 412-436, May.
- Pizer, William & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 1999. "Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-level Perspective," Discussion Papers dp-99-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Sanstad, Alan H. & Roy, Joyashree & Sathaye, Jayant A., 2006. "Estimating energy-augmenting technological change in developing country industries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 720-729, November.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2013. "Modeling the Global Economy – Forward-Looking Scenarios for Agriculture," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:136-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard D. Morgenstern & William A. Pizer & Jhih-Shyang Shih, 2001. "The Cost Of Environmental Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 732-738, November.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2005. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models: An application of latent separability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 905-925, September.
- Nabil Annabi & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2006. "Functional Forms and Parametrization of CGE Models," Working Papers MPIA 2006-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Thomsen, Thomas, 2000. "Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013. "Piecewise smooth approximation of bottom–up abatement cost curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 734-742.
- repec:gta:jnlgea:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:166-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy, Joyashree & Sanstad, Alan H. & Sathaye, Jayant A. & Khaddaria, Raman, 2006. "Substitution and price elasticity estimates using inter-country pooled data in a translog cost model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 706-719, November.
- Davies, James B., 2004. "Microsimulation, CGE and Macro Modelling for Transition and Developing Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carlo Perroni, 1999. "A Flexible, Globally Regular Representation of Convex Production Possibilities Frontiers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-159, September.
- Hess, Sebastian & Surry, Yves R., 2011. "The CDET Profit Function: Could it generate a Parsimonious Agricultural Sector Model?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114539, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Truong P. Truong & Claudia Kemfert, 2010. "WIATEC: A World Integrated Assessment Model of Global Trade Environment and Climate Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1021, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boeters, Stefan & Savard, Luc, 2013. "The Labor Market in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:245-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.