Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lullit Getachew & Robin C. Sickles, 2007. "The policy environment and relative price efficiency of Egyptian private sector manufacturing: 1987|88-1995|96," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 703-728.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," Working Papers id:12112, eSocialSciences.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Kim, Sangho, 2003. "Is output growth of Korean manufacturing firms productivity-driven?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 669-678, August.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001.
"Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive-Growing Farms in Greece,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 168-178, October.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers And Decomposition Of Output Growth: The Case Of Olive-Growing Farms In Greece," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 1-11, October.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 1999. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive Growing Farms in Greece," Working Papers 9913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2002.
"Foreign Ownership, Returns to Scale and Productivity: Evidence from UK Manufacturing Establishments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Girma, Sourafel & Holger Gorg, 2003. "Foreign ownership, returns to scale and productivity: Evidence from UK manufacturing establishments," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 87, Royal Economic Society.
- Emi Nakamura & Masao Nakamura (presenter) & Takanobu Nakajima, 2004. "Measuring Firmsâ€™ R&D Effects on Technical Progress: Japan in the 199," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 414, Econometric Society.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus, 2001. "A Review of the Components of the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP) 2000-2004," Research Paper Series RPS 2001-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bloch, Harry & Tang, Sam Hak Kan, 2007.
"The effects of exports, technical change and markup on total factor productivity growth: Evidence from Singapore's electronics industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 58-63, July.
- Harry Bloch & Sam Hak-Kan Tang, 2005. "The Effects of Export, Technical change and Markup on Total Factor Productivity Growth: Evidence from Singapore's Electronics Industry," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-29, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Masato Shirai, 2000. "Fixed Costs, Imperfect Competition and Bias in Technology Measurement: Japan and the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-97, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jhang, Kwang-soo, 1996. "Productivity performance in Korean manufacturing industries," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000017622, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brandt, Nicola, 2007. "Mark-ups, economies of scale and the role of knowledge spillovers in OECD industries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1708-1732, October.
- Thomsen, Thomas, 2000. "Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Sun, Lee Young, 2005. "Economies of scale, technological progress, and the sources of economic growth: case of Korea, 1969-2000," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 265-283, April.
- Yin Xia & Steven Buccola, 2002. "Size, cost, and productivity in the meat processing industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 283-299.
- Ian Keay, 2001. "An Empty Promise: Average Cost Savings And Scale Economies Among Canadian And American Manufacturers, 1910-1998," Working Paper 1002, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Yoo, Jang-Hee, 1996. "Asia's economic growth in the next decade: Opportunities and constraints," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 393-406.
- Gopinath Pradhan & Kaustuva Barik, 2004. "Sustainability of Output Growth in Indian Manufacturing: A Decomposition Analysis of Selected Industries," Microeconomics 0405003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus, 2000. "A Review of the Components of the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity: An Integrative Report," Discussion Papers DP 2000-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
- Xia, Yin & Buccola, Steven T., 2000. "Technological Performance In Meat Processing And Implications For Policy," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21862, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:77:y:1995:i:2:p:332-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.