Channels of Synthesis Forty Years On: Integrated Analysis of Spatial Economic Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Suahasil Nazara & Chokri Dridi, 2004. "Channels of synthesis forty years on: integrated analysis of spatial economic systems," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 7-25, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Yasuhide Okuyama & Michael Sonis, 2001. "Economic Interdependence Within the Chicago Metropolitan Area: A Miyazawa Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 195-217, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Garber & Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Target Fitting and Robustness Analysis in CGE Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_14, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- J.-P. Ferreira & P. Ramos & L. Cruz & E. Barata, 2017. "Modeling commuting patterns in a multi-regional input–output framework: impacts of an ‘urban re-centralization’ scenario," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 301-317, October.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Van Leeuwen, Eveline S. & Vieira, Renato S., 2015. "The underground economy: Tracking the higher-order economic impacts of the São Paulo Subway System," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 18-30.
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Open regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 825-837, May.
- Roberta Capello, 2007. "A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 753-787, December.
- José-María Montero & Coro Chasco & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Building an environmental quality index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach combined with a distance indicator," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 435-459, December.
- JesÃºs LÃ³pez-RodrÃguez & Cosmin Bolea-Gabriel, 2012. "Urban Geographical Economics and per Capita GDP Growth in Romania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 109-134.
- World Bank, 2008. "Brazil : Evaluating the Macroeconomic and Distributional Impacts of Lowering Transportation Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8083, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial economic system; Integrated analysis;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2004-09-12 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0409001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.