Report NEP-GEO-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wietze Lise & Claudia Kemfert & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Strategic Action in the Liberalised German Electricity Market," Working Papers 2003.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2003. "The ICT Revolution: Opportunities and Risks for the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 2003.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Suahasil Nazara & Dong Guo & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Chokri Dridi, 2004. "PyIO: Input-Output Analysis with Python," Urban/Regional 0409002, EconWPA.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Stefania Tonin & Francesco Trombetta & Margherita Turvani, 2003. "The Role of Liability, Regulation and Economic Incentives in Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment: Evidence from Surveys of Developers," Working Papers 2003.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Wegener & Franz Fuerst, 2004. "Land-Use Transport Interaction: State of the Art," Urban/Regional 0409005, EconWPA.
- Willem van Winden & Paulus Woets, 2004. "Local strategic networks and policies in European ICT clusters - the cases of Amsterdam, Bari, Dublin and Oulu," Urban/Regional 0409004, EconWPA.
- Pami Dua, 2004. "Analysis of Consumers' Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses," Working papers 127, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata, 2004. "Spatial Dynamic Of Small And Medium Enterprises In The Recent Economic Crisis," Urban/Regional 0409003, EconWPA.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Suahasil Nazara & Chokri Dridi, 2004. "Channels of Synthesis Forty Years On: Integrated Analysis of Spatial Economic Systems," Urban/Regional 0409001, EconWPA.