Target Fitting and Robustness Analysis in CGE Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt, Channing, 1996.
"An Introduction To Systematic Sensitivity Analysis Via Gaussian Quadrature,"
28709, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Arndt, Channing, 1996. "An Introduction to Systematic Sensitivity Analysis via Gaussian Quadrature," GTAP Technical Papers 305, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Suahasil Nazara & Chokri Dridi, 2004.
"Channels of synthesis forty years on: integrated analysis of spatial economic systems,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 7-25, April.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Suahasil Nazara & Chokri Dridi, 2004. "Channels of Synthesis Forty Years On: Integrated Analysis of Spatial Economic Systems," Urban/Regional 0409001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2007. "Spatial Vector Autoregressions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 167-196.
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2003.
"Differential Regional Effects of Monetary Policy: A Geographical SVAR Approach,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 26(3), pages 313-341, July.
- Di Giacinto, Valter, 2002. "Differential regional effects of monetary policy: a geographical SVAR approach," ERSA conference papers ersa02p257, European Regional Science Association.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Juan J. de Lucio & Mario Izquierdo, "undated".
"Local responses to a global monetary policy: The regional structure of financial systems,"
- Juan Jose de Lucio, 1998. "Local responses to a global monetary policy: The regional structure of financial systems," ERSA conference papers ersa98p249, European Regional Science Association.
- André Minella & Nelson F. Souza-Sobrinho, 2009. "Monetary Channels in Brazil through the Lens of a Semi-Structural Model," Working Papers Series 181, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bertanha, Marinho & Haddad, Eduardo Amaral, 2008.
"Efeitos Regionais da Política Monetária no Brasil: Impactos e Transbordamentos Espaciais,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 62(1), September.
- Marinho Bertanha & Eduardo Haddad, 2006. "Impactos Regionais Da Política Monetária: Uma Abordagem Econométrica Utilizando Svar Espacial," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 133, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1997. "The differential regional effects of monetary policy: evidence from the U.S. States," Working Papers 97-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Mar 1998.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsModel integration; target fitting; sensitivity analysis; CGE models; monetary;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2012wpecon14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .