Report NEP-CMP-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Garber & Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Target Fitting and Robustness Analysis in CGE Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_14, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2012. "Analysis of Numerical Errors," Working Papers 2012-6, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Spatial Perspectives of Improving Competition in Lebanon," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Lahvicka, Jiri, 2012. "Using Monte Carlo simulation to calculate match importance: the case of English Premier League," MPRA Paper 40998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade and agricultural policies in Malawi: Not all policy reform is equally good for the poor," MPRA Paper 40948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Progress on the Development of an Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model for Lebanon: The Input-Output System," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman & Fabio Sigismondi & Ekaterina Tarantchenko, 2012. "Accrued Pension Rights in Belgium: Micro-Simulation of Reforms," CREPP Working Papers 1204, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Lucas Bretschger & Lin Zhang & Roger Ramer, 2012. "Economic effects of a nuclear-phase out policy: A CGE analysis," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/167, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Cook, Samantha, 2012. "Algorithm for identifying systemically important banks in payment systems," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Maria Carolina C. Marques, 2012. "Technical Note on the Construction of the Interregional Input-Output System for the Concession Areas of ANEEL," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Timothy J. Bartik & George A. Erickcek, 2012. "Simulating the Effects of Michigan's MEGA Tax Credit Program on Job Creation and Fiscal Benefits," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-185, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Andor, Mark & Hesse, Frederik, 2012. "The StoNED age: The departure into a new era of efficiency analysis? An MC study comparing StoNED and the "oldies" (SFA and DEA)," CAWM Discussion Papers 60, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with systematic interest and foreign exchange policy in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "Finding communities in credit networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).