Regional analysis of domestic integration in Egypt: an interregional CGE approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita , Masahisa & Krugman, Paul, 2004.
"The new economic geography: Past, present and the future,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 4, pages 177-206.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman, 2003. "The new economic geography: Past, present and the future," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 139-164, October.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman, 2003. "The new economic geography: Past, present and the future," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 139-164, October.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 2004. "Input–output structure and growth in China," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 193-202.
- World Bank, 2009. "Geography in Motion: World Development Report 2009 (excerpt)," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(3), pages 40-46, September.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2013.
"Assessing the Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis,"
The International Trade Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 63-104, March.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Assessing The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 555, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Michael Lahr, 2001. "Reconciling Domestication Techniques, the Notion of Re-exports and Some Comments on Regional Accounting," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 165-179.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Natalia Q. Cotarelli, Thiago C. Simonato, Vinicius A. Vale & Jaqueline C. Vicentin, 2018. "Estimation of NUTS2 Interregional Input-Output Systems for Greece, 2010 and 2013," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:161:y:2019:i:c:p:20-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Natalia Q. Cotarelli, Thiago C. Simonato, Vinicius A. Vale & Jaqueline C. Visentin, 2018. "The Grand Tour: Keynes and Goodwin go to Greece," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_01, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
KeywordsImpact analysis; Interregional CGE models; Transport infrastructure; Accessibility; Egypt;
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecstr:v:5:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-016-0056-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.