Reshaping Egypt's Economic Geography : Domestic Integration as a Development Platform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M.Bird, 2004. "Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2006.
"Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 727-752, November.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 4527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0642, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Tony, 2004. "Spatial determinants of productivity: analysis for the regions of Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2011.
"Decentralizing Egypt: Not Just Another Economic Reform,"
Chapters,in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2008. "Decentralizing Egypt: Not Just Another Economic Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0833, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Winston, Clifford & Langer, Ashley, 2006. "The effect of government highway spending on road users' congestion costs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 463-483, November.
- Gollin, Douglas & Parente, Stephen L. & Rogerson, Richard, 2007.
"The food problem and the evolution of international income levels,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1230-1255, May.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen L. Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2004. "The Food Problem and the Evolution of International Income Levels," Working Papers 899, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Hymel, Kent, 2009. "Does traffic congestion reduce employment growth?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 127-135, March.
- Li, Luping, 2009. "Household Income Dynamics in Rural China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51561, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Demand side instruments to reduce road transportation externalities in the greater Cairo metropolitan area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6083, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Xia, Fang & Huang, Jikun, 2014.
"Moving Off the Farm: Land Institutions to Facilitate Structural Transformation and Agricultural Productivity Growth in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 505-520.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Xia, Fang, 2012. "Moving off the farm: Land institutions to facilitate structural transformation and agricultural productivity growth in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5949, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Poverty in Egypt 2008-09 : Withstanding the Global Economic Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12551, The World Bank.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Housing & Human Habitats Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Transport Economics Policy & Planning Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Communities and Human Settlements Health Nutrition and Population Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-05-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEM-2013-05-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2013-05-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .