Reshaping Egypt's Economic Geography : Domestic Integration as a Development Platform
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2006.
"Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 727-752, November.
- Patricia Rice & Tony Venables, 2004. "Spatial determinants of productivity: analysis for the regions of Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0642, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 4527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hymel, Kent, 2009. "Does traffic congestion reduce employment growth?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 127-135, March.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2011.
"Decentralizing Egypt: Not Just Another Economic Reform,"
in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2008. "Decentralizing Egypt: Not Just Another Economic Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0833, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M.Bird, 2004.
"Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Xia, Fang, 2012.
"Moving off the farm: Land institutions to facilitate structural transformation and agricultural productivity growth in China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5949, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Xia, Fang & Huang, Jikun, 2014. "Moving Off the Farm: Land Institutions to Facilitate Structural Transformation and Agricultural Productivity Growth in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 505-520.
- Gollin, Douglas & Parente, Stephen L. & Rogerson, Richard, 2007.
"The food problem and the evolution of international income levels,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1230-1255, May.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen L. Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2004. "The Food Problem and the Evolution of International Income Levels," Working Papers 899, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Demand side instruments to reduce road transportation externalities in the greater Cairo metropolitan area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6083, The World Bank.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
- Winston, Clifford & Langer, Ashley, 2006. "The effect of government highway spending on road users' congestion costs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 463-483, November.
- World Bank, 2011. "Poverty in Egypt 2008-09 : Withstanding the Global Economic Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12551, The World Bank.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2010. "Barriers to Exit from Subsistence Agriculture," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1014, CEPREMAP.
- Li, Luping, 2009. "Household Income Dynamics in Rural China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51561, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.