Decentralizing Egypt: Not Just Another Economic Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2011. "Decentralizing Egypt: Not Just Another Economic Reform," Chapters,in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Dercon & Tessa Bold & Joachim De Weerdt & Alula Pankhurst, 2004. "Extending Insurance?: Funeral Associations in Ethiopia and Tanzania," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 240, OECD Publishing.
- Partha Gangopadhyay & Shyam Nath, 2001. "Bargaining, Coalitions and Local Expenditure," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(13), pages 2379-2391, December.
- World Bank, 2003. "Ethiopia : Country Financial Accountability Assessment, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14639, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ethiopia : Enhancing Human Development Outcomes Through Decentralized Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7711, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Ethiopia : Country Financial Accountability Assessment, Volume 2. Detailed Reports," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14702, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reshaping Egypt's Economic Geography : Domestic Integration as a Development Platform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11869, The World Bank.
- United Cities and Local Governments, 2011. "Local Government Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14696.
- World Bank, 2012. "Arab Republic of Egypt - Reshaping Egypt's Economic Geography : Domestic Integration as a Development Platform, Volume 1," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11903, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralizing; Egypt; Fiscal Decentralization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .