Input-output Structure and Growth in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Oosterhaven & Jan Van Der Linden, 1997. "European Technology, Trade and Income Changes for 1975-85: An Intercountry Input-Output Decomposition," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 393-412.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Alex R. Hoen, 1998. "original: Preferences, technology, trade and real income changes in the European Union An intercountry decomposition analysis for 1975-1985," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 32(4), pages 505-524.
- George Korres, 1996. "Sources of structural change: an input-output decomposition analysis for Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(11), pages 707-710.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2010. "Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Michael L. Lahr & Dina N. Elshahawany & Moisés Vassallo, 2016. "Regional analysis of domestic integration in Egypt: an interregional CGE approach," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Lahr & Dina Elshahawany & MoisÃ©s Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis of Domestic Integration in Egypt," ERSA conference papers ersa15p159, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2003cf209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .