A 2005 Agriculture-Food SAM (AgriFood-SAM) for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Constructing the Base 1993 database," Trinity Economics Papers 20027, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 1998. "Estimating a social accounting matrix using cross entropy methods:," TMD discussion papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrari, Emanuele & Boulanger, Pierre, 2014. "A regional agricultural SAM for Ireland 2007," MPRA Paper 56270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vega, Amaya & Corina Miller, Ana & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "Economic impacts of seafood production growth targets in Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 39-45.
More about this item
Keywordssocial accounting matrix; input-output table; agriculture; multiplier analysis; Ireland;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-05-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .