A regional computable general equilibrium model for Guatemala: Modeling exogenous shocks and policy alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thurlow, James & van Seventer, Dirk Ernst, 2002. "A standard computable general equilibrium model for South Africa," TMD discussion papers 100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 1998. "Estimating a social accounting matrix using cross entropy methods:," TMD discussion papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Morley, Samuel & Nakasone, Eduardo & Pineiro, Valeria, 2007. "The impact of CAFTA on poverty, distribution, and growth in El Salvador:," IFPRI discussion papers 743, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsComputable general equilibrium (CGE) modeling; Economic development; general equilibrium models; macro shocks; regional CGE model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-01-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-01-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IUE-2012-01-25 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .