Report NEP-IUE-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donici, Gabriel-Andrei/GA, 2012. "The effects of the underground economy on economic competitiviness," MPRA Paper 36025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo Castex & Miguel Ricaurte, 2011. "Self – Employment, Labor Market Rigidities and Unemployment Over the Business Cycle," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 650, Central Bank of Chile.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," Working Papers 2012/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "Nice Guys Finish Last: Are People with Higher Tax Morale Taxed More Heavily?," IZA Discussion Papers 6275, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2011. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," Working Papers customs_compliance_and_th, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2011. "Customs compliance and the power of imagination," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Gagnon, Jason & Xenogiani, Theodora & Xing, Chunbing, 2011. "Are All Migrants Really Worse Off in Urban Labour Markets? New Empirical Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 6268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stampini, Marco & Leung, Ron & Diarra, Setou M. & Pla, Lauréline, 2011. "How Large Is the Private Sector in Africa? Evidence from National Accounts and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 6267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morley, Samuel & Piñeiro, Valeria, 2011. "A regional computable general equilibrium model for Guatemala: Modeling exogenous shocks and policy alternatives," IFPRI discussion papers 1137, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).