How Large Is the Private Sector in Africa? Evidence from National Accounts and Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Stampini & Ron Leung & Setou M. Diarra & Lauréline Pla, 2013. "How Large Is The Private Sector In Africa? Evidence From National Accounts And Labour Markets," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(1), pages 140-165, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stampini Marco & Verdier-Chouchane Audrey, 2011.
"Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-35, September.
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golub, Stephen & Hayat, Faraz, 2014. "Employment, unemployment, and underemployment in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- AfDB AfDB, 2016. "North Africa - Working paper - The Role of Nascent Entrepreneurship in Driving Inclusive Economic Growth in North Africa," Working Paper Series 2336, African Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate investment; national accounts; private sector employment; private sector earnings; private sector size; private consumption; private sector development; labor markets; Africa;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-01-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-25 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2012-01-25 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .