The Impact of the Action Plan for Promoting Employment and Combating Unemployment on Employment Informality in Algeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006.
"Assessing Job Flows across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006. "Assessing job flows across countries : the role of industry, firm size, and regulations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4070, The World Bank.
- John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta & Helena Schweiger, 2008. "Assessing Job Flows Across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo, 2001.
"Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 795-813, September.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong Tan & Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2003. "Mexico : in-firm training for the knowledge economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2957, The World Bank.
- Rihab Bellakhal & Mohamed-Badrane Mahjoub, 2015. "Estimating the effect of vocational training programs on employment and wage: The case of Tunisia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1820-1833.
- Micco, Alejandro & Pagés, Carmen, 2006.
"The Economic Effects of Employment Protection: Evidence from International Industry-Level Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen Pagés & Alejandro Micco, 2007. "The Economic Effects of Employment Protection: Evidence from International Industry-Level Data," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1095, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & Alejandro Micco, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Employment Protection: Evidence from International Industry-Level Data," Research Department Publications 4496, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe ADAIR & Youghourta BELLACHE, 2012. "Emploi Et Secteur Informels En Algérie : Déterminants, Segmentation Et Mobilité De La Main-D’Œuvre," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 121-149.
- Hammouda, Nacer-Eddine, 2006.
"Secteur et emploi informels en Algérie : définitions, mesures et méthodes d’estimation
[Informal sector and employment in Ageria : definition, measure and estimation methods]," MPRA Paper 58733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Broecke, 2013. "Tackling graduate unemployment in North Africa through employment subsidies: A look at the SIVP programme in Tunisia," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Nacer-Eddine Hammouda & Ali Souag, 2012. "Segmentation du marché du travail en Algérie et la détermination du salaire dans les secteurs agricole, moderne non protégé et modernes protégé," Working Papers 699, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Donald B. Rubin, 1977. "Assignment to Treatment Group on the Basis of a Covariate," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Richard Freeman, 2005.
"Labour market institutions without blinders: The debate over flexibility and labour market performance,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-145.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions Without Blinders: The Debate over Flexibility and Labour Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 11286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abraham, Katharine G, 1983. "Structural-Frictional vs. Deficient Demand Unemployment: Some New Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 708-724, September.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2010.
"More jobs for university graduates: some policy options for Tunisia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 933-937.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2009. "More Jobs for University Graduates: Some Policy Options for Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2009/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
KeywordsAlgeria; informal employment; labor market programs;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-09-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2017-09-03 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2017-09-03 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.