Emploi informel en Algérie : caractéristiques et raisons d'être
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. MacCulloch & Rafael Di Tella & Andrew J. Oswald, 2001.
"Preferences over Inflation and Unemployment: Evidence from Surveys of Happiness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 335-341, March.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Preferences over inflation and unemployment: Evidence from surveys of happiness," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-659, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mélika BEN SALEM & Isabelle BENSIDOUN & Selin PELEK, 2011. "Informal Employment In Turkey: An Overview," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 34, pages 57-84.
- Philippe ADAIR & Youghourta BELLACHE, 2012. "Emploi Et Secteur Informels En Algérie : Déterminants, Segmentation Et Mobilité De La Main-D’Œuvre," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 121-149.
- Roberta Gatti & Diego F. Angel-Urdinola & Joana Silva & Andras Bodor, 2011. "Striving for Better Jobs : The Challenge of Informality in the Middle East and North Africa Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10857, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Pagés & Lucía Madrigal, 2008.
"Is Informality a Good Measure of Job Quality?: Evidence from Job Satisfaction Data,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1098, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carmen Pages & Lucia Madrigal, 2008. "Is Informality a Good Measure of Job Quality? Evidence from Job Satisfaction Data," Research Department Publications 4603, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11360 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar Babou & Philippe Adair, 2016. "L’économie informelle à Tizi-Ouzou (Algérie) : déterminants, segmentation et mobilité in Cahiers de l'Association Tiers-Monde n°31, pp. 141-150," Post-Print hal-01683930, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal employment; Algeria; job satisfaction; labour market segmentation.; segmentation du marché du travail; emploi informel; Algérie; satisfaction dans l'emploi; segmentation du marché du travail.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00965775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.