Emploi Et Secteur Informels En Algérie : Déterminants, Segmentation Et Mobilité De La Main-D’Œuvre
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammouda, Nacer-Eddine, 2006.
"Secteur et emploi informels en Algérie : définitions, mesures et méthodes d’estimation
[Informal sector and employment in Ageria : definition, measure and estimation methods]," MPRA Paper 58733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Ali Souag, 2013. "Emploi informel en Algérie : caractéristiques et raisons d'être," Working Papers halshs-00965775, HAL.
- Souag, Ali & Assaad, Ragui, 2017. "The Impact of the Action Plan for Promoting Employment and Combating Unemployment on Employment Informality in Algeria," IZA Discussion Papers 10966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Adair & Youghourta Bellache, 2014.
"Labour mobility and the informal sector in Algeria: a cross-sectional comparison (2007-2012),"
TEPP Working Paper
- Philippe Adair & Youghourta Bellache, 2014. "Labour mobility and the informal sector in Algeria: a cross-sectional comparison (2007-2012)," Working Papers halshs-01100244, HAL.
- Ali Souag & Ragui Assaad, 2017. "The Impact of the Action Plan For Promoting Employment and Combating Unemployment on Employment Informality in Algeria," Working Papers 1161, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jun 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMAL SECTOR; LABOR MARKET SEGMENTATION; LOGIT; MICRO-ENTERPRISES; SOCIAL AND OCCUPATIONAL MOBILITY;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:35:y:2012:p:121-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.