More Jobs for University Graduates: Some Policy Options for Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2010. "More jobs for university graduates: some policy options for Tunisia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 933-937.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Souag, Ali & Assaad, Ragui, 2017. "The Impact of the Action Plan for Promoting Employment and Combating Unemployment on Employment Informality in Algeria," IZA Discussion Papers 10966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marouani, Mohamed A. & Nilsson, Björn, 2016.
"The labor market effects of skill-biased technological change in Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-75.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Björn Nilsson, 2014. "The Labor Market Effects of Skill-biased Technological Change in Malaysia," Working Papers DT/2014/24, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Stampini Marco & Verdier-Chouchane Audrey, 2011.
"Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-35, September.
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali Souag & Ragui Assaad, 2017. "The Impact of the Action Plan For Promoting Employment and Combating Unemployment on Employment Informality in Algeria," Working Papers 1161, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jun 2017.
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2015.
"Migration and Employment Interactions in a Crisis Context: the case of Tunisia,"
DT/2015/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2015. "Migration and Employment Interactions in a Crisis Context: the case of Tunisia," Working Papers 20150007, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- Stijn Broecke, 2013. "Tackling graduate unemployment in North Africa through employment subsidies: A look at the SIVP programme in Tunisia," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Björn Nilsson & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2015. "The Labor Market Effects of Skillbiased Technilogical Change in Malasya," Working Papers 20150006, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2013. "The Impact of Labor Mobility on Unemployment: A Comparison between Jordan and Tunisia," Working Papers 823, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment policies; skilled workers; unemployment; dynamic general equilibrium models; Middle East and North Africa; Tunisia; politiques de l’emploi; main-d’oeuvre qualifiée; chômage; modèle d’équilibre general dynamiques; Afrique du Nord et Moyen Orient; Tunisie.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-03-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .