Working Paper 175 - Youth Employment in Africa: New Evidence and Policies from Swaziland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stampini Marco & Verdier-Chouchane Audrey, 2011.
"Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-35, September.
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiov?? & L??once Ndikumana, 2011. "Credit Constraints & Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1025, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexandre KOLEV & Catherine SAGET, 2005. "Understanding youth labour market disadvantage: Evidence from south-east Europe," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(2), pages 161-187, June.
- International Labour Office., 2012. "Global employment trends for youth : 2012," Global Employment Trends Reports 994802013402676, International Labour Office, Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department.
- Mmantsetsa Marope, 2010. "The Education System in Swaziland : Training and Skills Development for Shared Growth and Competitiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5930.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2013.
"Characteristics and Macroeconomic Determinants of Youth Employment in Africa,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 107-129, June.
- John Anyanwu, 2013. "Characteristics and Macroeconomic Determinants of Youth Employment in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 107-129.
- Jesus Felipe & Arnelyn Abdon & Utsav Kumar, 2012. "Tracking the Middle-income Trap: What Is It, Who Is in It, and Why?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_715, Levy Economics Institute.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová, 2011.
"Credit Constraints And Productive Entrepreneurship In Africa,"
wp276, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová & Léonce Ndikumana, 2012. "Credit constraints and productive entrepreneurship in Africa," ICER Working Papers 23-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Brixiova, Zuzana & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2011. "Credit Constraints and Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 6193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano Scarpetta & Anne Sonnet & Thomas Manfredi, 2010. "Rising Youth Unemployment During The Crisis: How to Prevent Negative Long-term Consequences on a Generation?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 106, OECD Publishing.
- Richard K. Johanson & Arvil V. Adams, 2004. "Skills Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15028.
- L. Guarcello & I. Kovrova & L. Scott, 2012. "Youth disadvantage in the labour market: Empirical evidence from nine developing countries," UCW Working Paper 63, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:388157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.