Stimulating youth entrepreneurship : barriers and incentives to enterprise start-ups by young people
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birley, Sue, 1987. "New ventures and employment growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 155-165.
- McGrath, Rita Gunther & MacMillan, Ian C. & Scheinberg, Sari, 1992. "Elitists, risk-takers, and rugged individualists? An exploratory analysis of cultural differences between entrepreneurs and non-entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 115-135, March.
- Mueller, Stephen L. & Thomas, Anisya S., 2001. "Culture and entrepreneurial potential: A nine country study of locus of control and innovativeness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 51-75, January.
- McGrath, Rita Gunther & MacMillan, Ian C. & Yang, Elena Ai-Yuan & Tsai, William, 1992. "Does culture endure, or is it malleable? Issues for entrepreneurial economic development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 441-458, November.
- Sergio Postigo & Donato Iacobucci & María Fernanda Tamborini, 2006. "Undergraduate Students as a Source of Potential Entrepreneurs: A Comparative Study between Italy and Argentina," Chapters,in: International Entrepreneurship Education, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brixiová, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli & Bicaba, Zorobabel, 2015.
"Skills and Youth Entrepreneurship in Africa: Analysis with Evidence from Swaziland,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 11-26.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Mthuli Ncube & Zorobabel Bicaba, 2014. "Skills and youth entrepreneurship in Africa: Analysis with evidence from Swaziland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1077, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli & Bicaba, Zorobabel, 2014. "Skills and youth entrepreneurship in Africa: Analysis with evidence from Swaziland," WIDER Working Paper Series 131, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli & Bicaba, Zorobabel, 2014. "Skills and Youth Entrepreneurship in Africa: Analysis with Evidence from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 8192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2010. "Financial Inclusion for Youth Entrepreneurs in Creative Industry: a case of youth entrepreneurs in clothing industry in Yogyakarta, Indonesia," MPRA Paper 44289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Olga Susana & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M. & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016.
"Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Susanna & Robalino, David & Romero, José Manuel & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016. "Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review," Ruhr Economic Papers 648, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vesna Karadzic & Radivoje Drobnjak & Manijeh Reyhani, 2015. "Opportunities and challenges in promoting youth entrepreneurship in Montenegro," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(3), pages 13-20, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2594-:d:159651 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0093-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsyouth employment; entrepreneurship; employment creation; equal employment opportunity; developed countries; developing countries; enterprise creation; entrepreneur; young worker; vocational education; financing; emploi des jeunes; esprit d'entreprise; création d'emploi; égalité des chances dans l'emploi; pays développés; pays en développement; création d'entreprise; entrepreneur; jeune travailleur; enseignement professionnel; financement; empleo de jóvenes; capacidad empresarial; creación de empleos; igualdad de oportunidades en el empleo; países desarrollados; países en desarrollo; creación de empresa; empresario; joven trabajador; enseñanza profesional; financiamiento;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:993881573402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.