Report NEP-GEO-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORI Tomoya & Tony E. SMITH, 2012. "Analysis of Industrial Agglomeration Patterns: An application to manufacturing industries in Japan," Discussion papers 12006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012. "The emergence of new industries at the regional level in Spain. A proximity approach based on product-relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1201, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- MORI Tomoya, 2012. "Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs," Discussion papers 12005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2012. "Where russians should live: a counterfactual alternative to Soviet location policy," MPRA Paper 35938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osvaldo Nina & Tania Evia, 2011. "Space and municipal development in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 13/2011, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Dynamics of Inter-Regional Collaboration â€“ An Analysis of Co-Patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Peter Huber & Gabriele Tondl, 2012. "Migration and Regional Convergence in the European Union," WIFO Working Papers 419, WIFO.
- Fatma Dogruel & Suut Dogruel, 2011. "Privatization and regional distribution of manufacturing in Turkey," Working Papers 2011/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Gunther Maier & Michaela Trippl, 2012. "The Pitfalls and Booby Traps of Cluster Policy," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Morley, Samuel & Piñeiro, Valeria, 2011. "A regional computable general equilibrium model for Guatemala: Modeling exogenous shocks and policy alternatives," IFPRI discussion papers 1137, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- LORD Sébastien & GERBER Philippe & SOHN Christophe & EGGERICKX Thierry & HERMIA Jean-Pierre & KESTELOOT Christian, 2011. "Temporal and spatial analysis of social inequalities: An innovative method to grasp social inequalities evolution on the territory," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-47, LISER.