Temporal and spatial analysis of social inequalities: An innovative method to grasp social inequalities evolution on the territory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Lizieri & Andrew Baum & Peter Scott, 2000.
"Ownership, Occupation and Risk: A View of the City of London Office Market,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(7), pages 1109-1129, June.
- Andrew E. Baum & Colin Lizieri & Peter Scott, 1998. "Ownership, Occupation and Risk. A View of the City of London Office Marker," ERES eres1998_185, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- David Harvey, 2003. "The right to the city," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 939-941, December.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kathe Newman, 2009. "Post-Industrial Widgets: Capital Flows and the Production of the Urban," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 314-331, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial inequality; Spatial inequality; Methodology; Census; Luxembourg; Belgium;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-01-25 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2012-01-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2012-01-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .