|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre de Recherche en Démographie et Sociétés Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Université Catholique de Louvain
RePEc:edi:cduclbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- LORD Sébastien & GERBER Philippe & SOHN Christophe & EGGERICKX Thierry & HERMIA Jean-Pierre & KESTELOOT Christian, 2011. "Temporal and spatial analysis of social inequalities: An innovative method to grasp social inequalities evolution on the territory," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-47, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2012-01-25
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-01-25
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-01-25
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2012-01-25
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-01-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thierry Eggerickx should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.