Report NEP-HME-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hatgioannides, John & Karanassou, Marika, 2011. "Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziano, Mario & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Rationality and choices in economics: behavioral and evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 35971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio, 2011. "Resources and Economic Dynamics, Technology and Rents," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1102, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Beckert, Jens, 2011. "Die Sittlichkeit der Wirtschaft: Von Effizienz- und Differenzierungstheorien zu einer Theorie wirtschaftlicher Felder," MPIfG Working Paper 11/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Masaru Ichihashi & Satoru Komatsu & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Economy-wide impacts of consumer responses to environmental information disclosure in Tokyo and the other parts of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 2-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Cathrine Holst, 2011. "Equal pay and dilemmas of justice," RECON Online Working Papers Series 32, RECON.
- LORD Sébastien & GERBER Philippe & SOHN Christophe & EGGERICKX Thierry & HERMIA Jean-Pierre & KESTELOOT Christian, 2011. "Temporal and spatial analysis of social inequalities: An innovative method to grasp social inequalities evolution on the territory," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-47, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Mok, Wallace & Siddique, Zahra, 2011. "Racial and Ethnic Inequality in Employer Provided Fringe Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 6255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Lubomir Lizal, 2011. "Firm-Level Labour Demand: Adjustment in Good Times and During the Crisis," Working Papers 2011/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Vanessa Siebler, 2011. "Industrial networks: are they a new and alternative way to conduct business or just a logical consequence of a globalising economy?," IET Working Papers Series 07/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2012. "The Regional Benefits of the Employer of Last Resort Program," MPRA Paper 35981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2011. "Redistribution and the cultural transmission of the taste for fairness," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).