Industrial networks: are they a new and alternative way to conduct business or just a logical consequence of a globalising economy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nuno F.F.G. Boavida, 2008. "Portugal e a economia do conhecimento: A despesa empresarial em Investigação e Desenvolvimento [Portugal and knowledge economy: the business R&D expenditures]," IET Working Papers Series 02/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; industrial networks;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2012-01-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .