Report NEP-NET-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanessa Siebler, 2011. "Industrial networks: are they a new and alternative way to conduct business or just a logical consequence of a globalising economy?," IET Working Papers Series 07/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Esther Duflo & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "The Diffusion of Microfinance," NBER Working Papers 17743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2011. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," Working Papers 1113, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Leonardo Ermann & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2012. "Ecological analysis of world trade," Papers 1201.3584, arXiv.org.
- Anselm Mattes & Philipp Meinen & Ferdinand Pavel, 2012. "Goods Follow Bytes: The Impact of ICT on EU Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1182, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Worst, 2011. "Ethical Business and New Roles of Leadership: The case of collaborative networks and future research on virtuality," Working Papers 2011/30, Maastricht School of Management.