Tools for spatiel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnese Vitali & Arnstein Aassve & Trude Lappegård, 2015. "Diffusion of Childbearing Within Cohabitation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 355-377, April.
- Cristina D. Checherita, 2009. "Variations on economic convergence: The case of the United States," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 259-278, June.
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008.
"Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007. "Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey," MPRA Paper 2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abelson, Peter & Joyeux, Roselyne & Mahuteau, Stephane, 2012. "NILS Working paper no 181. Modelling house prices across Sydney with estimates for access, property size, public transport, urban density and crime," NILS Working Papers 26086, National Institute of Labour Studies.
- Tiiu Paas & Friso Schittle & Andres Kuusk, "undated". "Modelling Regional Income Convergence in EU-25," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600067, EcoMod.
- Di Cagno, Daniela & Fabrizi, Andrea & Meliciani, Valentina & Wanzenböck, Iris, 2016.
"The impact of relational spillovers from joint research projects on knowledge creation across European regions,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 83-94.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Velentina Meliciani & Iris Wanzenböck, 2015. "The Impact Of Relational Spillovers From Joint Research Projects On Knowledge Creation Across European Regions," Working Papers LuissLab 15116, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Roberta Capello, 2007. "A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 753-787, December.
- Ross McKitrick, 2013.
"Encompassing tests of socioeconomic signals in surface climate data,"
Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 95-107, September.
- Ross McKitrick, 2012. "Encompassing Tests of Socioeconomic Signals in Surface Climate Data," Working Papers 1202, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2015. "Cultural Diversity - A Matter of Measurement," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1502, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Peter Abelson & Roselyne Joyeux & Stephane Mahuteau, 2013. "Modelling House Prices across Sydney," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(3), pages 269-285, September.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:527-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vigani, Mauro & Olper, Alessandro, 2013.
"GMO standards, endogenous policy and the market for information,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 32-43.
- Mauro Vigani & Alesandro Olper, 2012. "GMO Standards, Endogenous Policy and the Market for Information," LICOS Discussion Papers 30612, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vigani, Mauro & Olper, Alessandro, 2012. "GMO Standards, Endogenous Policy and the Market for Information," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126443, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reiner Christian, 2010. "Die „Große Rezession“ und ihre Auswirkungen auf regionale Arbeitslosenquoten," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 54(1), pages 114-133, October.
- David C Maré & Ruth M Pinkerton & Jacques Poot, 2015. "Residential Assimilation of Immigrants: A Cohort Approach," Working Papers 15_20, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Andrés Leal & Julio López-Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo, 2014. "The Inside and Outside Revenue Impact of Regional Gambling Taxes in Spain," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Paola Cardamone & Margherita Scoppola, 2015. "The pattern of EU FDI in the manufacturing industry: What role do third country effects and trade policies play?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 511-532, March.
- Huttel, Silke & Wildermann, Lutz, 2014. "Price Formation In Agricultural Land Markets How Do Different Acquiring Parties And Sellers Matter?," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187596, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:2001:v:10:i:60:sg162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.