On diffusion of ideas in the academic world: the case of spatial econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean H.P. Paelinck, 2007. "On Diffusion of Ideas in the Academic World: the Case of Spatial Econometrics," Department of Economics University of Siena 514, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haynes, Kingsley E. & Mahajan, Vijay & White, Gerald M., 1977. "Innovation diffusion: A deterministic model of space-time integration with physical analog," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 25-29.
- Daniel Griffith & Jean Paelinck, 2007. "An equation by any other name is still the same: on spatial econometrics and spatial statistics," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 209-227, March.
- Finn Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2002. "On the Origins of Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005.
"The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Memorandum 08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Kingsley E. Haynes, 1996. "University productivity in Sweden: a demonstration and explanatory analysis for economics and business programs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(3), pages 285-304.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Johan F. Kaashoek & Jean H. P. Paelinck, 2001. "Potentialised partial differential equations in spatial economics: Some further results on the potentialising function," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 463-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarafoglou, Nikias & Cebula, Richard J., 2010.
"Some Thoughts on Regional Economics as a Source of Scholarly Contributions,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 227-235.
- Sarafoglou, Nikias & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "Some Thoughts on Regional Economics as a Source of Scholarly Contributions," MPRA Paper 55992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2537-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsB2; B4; C4; C5; R1;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:487-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.