University productivity in Sweden: a demonstration and explanatory analysis for economics and business programs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mad Ithnin Salleh & Shariffah Nur Illiana Syed Ismail & Nurul Fadly Habidin & Nor Azrin Md Latip, 2016. "Efficiency and Productivity Changes of the Malaysian Community Colleges," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(12), pages 407-424, December.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean Paelinck, 2008.
"On diffusion of ideas in the academic world: the case of spatial econometrics,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 487-500, June.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean H.P. Paelinck, 2007. "On Diffusion of Ideas in the Academic World: the Case of Spatial Econometrics," Department of Economics University of Siena 514, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bouzouita, Anis & Vierstraete, Valérie & Kouki, Mokhtar, 2012.
"L’évaluation de l’efficience des institutions d’enseignement supérieur en Tunisie : le cas des Instituts supérieurs des études technologiques (ISET),"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(3), pages 347-360, Septembre.
- Anis Bouzouita & Valérie Vierstraete, 2011. "L'évaluation de l'efficience des institutions d'enseignement supérieur en Tunisie : le cas des Instituts Supérieurs des Études Technologiques (ISET)," Cahiers de recherche 11-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Kilpatrick, Henry E., Jr., 1998. "Some useful methods for measuring the benefits of social science research:," Impact assessments 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daghbashyan, Zara, 2009. "Do university units differ in the efficiency of resource utilization?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 176, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 17 Dec 2012.
- Nikias Sarafoglou, 1998. "The Most Influential DEA Publications: A Comment on Seiford," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 279-281, March.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:440-457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melville L. McMillan & Debasish Datta, 1998. "The Relative Efficiencies of Canadian Universities: A DEA Perspective," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(4), pages 485-511, December.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Coelli, Tim J. & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2005. "Agricultural Economics Education in Ukrainian Agricultural Universities: An Efficiency Analysis Using Data Envelopment Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24482, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:44-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martín Rivero, Raquel, 2007. "La eficiencia productiva en el ámbito universitario: aspectos claves para su evaluación/The Productive Efficiency in the University: Key Aspects for its Evaluation," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 793-812, Diciembre.
- Mehdi Rhaiem, 2017. "Measurement and determinants of academic research efficiency: a systematic review of the evidence," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(2), pages 581-615, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:30:y:1996:i:3:p:285-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.