KIBS and industrial development of cities.Labour mobility, innovation and client interaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Grete Rusten, 2000. "Geography of outsourcing: business service provisions among firms in Norway," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 91(2), pages 122-134, May.
- Birgitte Gregersen & Bjorn Johnson, 1997. "Learning Economies, Innovation Systems and European Integration," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 479-490.
- P.W. Daniels & J.R. Bryson, 2002. "Manufacturing Services and Servicing Manufacturing: Knowledge-based Cities and Changing Forms of Production," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(5-6), pages 977-991, May.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Lasse Sigbjørn Stambøl, 2003. "Urban and regional labour mobility performance in Norway," ERSA conference papers ersa03p364, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward E Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 641-665, December.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, "undated". "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Desmarchelier, Benoît & Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz, 2013.
"Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 188-205.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Post-Print halshs-00748661, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burak Beyhan, 2011. "Spatial Characteristics of Labor Mobility and Innovation inside an Industrial Cluster: Some Reflections from Siteler in Ankara," ERSA conference papers ersa10p421, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .