Ict, Business Services And Labour Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Musolesi & Jean-Pierre Huiban, 2010. "Innovation and productivity in knowledge intensive business services," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 63-81, August.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009.
"Innovation, structural change and productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1980--2003,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 1001-1022, September.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth. Evidence from Italian regions, 1980-2003," Post-Print halshs-00727621, HAL.
- Martin Falk & Fei Peng, 2013.
"The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15-16), pages 1686-1706, December.
- Falk, Martin & Peng, Fei, 2011. "The increasing service intensity of European manufacturing," MPRA Paper 38600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karol, Rodriguez & Vélez, Jorge, 2013.
"Impacto de las TIC en el nivel de innovación en América Latina y el Caribe: Estimaciones econométricas a nivel de un panel
[Impact of ICT on the level of innovation in Latin America and the Caribbe," MPRA Paper 60480, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2009. "ICT, corporate restructuring and productivity," IFS Working Papers W09/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal & Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal & Jeff Gow & Jeff Gow, 2016. "Electricity Consumption and Information and Communication Technology in the Next Eleven Emerging Economies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 381-388.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; IT use; KIBS; Productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:16:y:2007:i:6:p:433-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.