Knowledge Intensive Business Services As Generators Of Innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Howells, Jeremy, 2006. "Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 715-728, June.
- Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke, 2007. "Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 949-963, September.
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & David Doloreux, 2010. "Knowledge-exchange strategies between KIBS firms and their clients," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 291-320, August.
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea, 2001. "Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1501-1516, December.
- Vinogradov, Dmitri, 2012. "Destructive effects of constructive ambiguity in risky times," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1459-1481.
- Tether, Bruce S. & Hipp, Christiane & Miles, Ian, 2001. "Standardisation and particularisation in services: evidence from Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1115-1138, August.
- Hipp, Christiane & Grupp, Hariolf, 2005. "Innovation in the service sector: The demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 517-535, May.
- Davies, Andrew & Brady, Tim, 2000. "Organisational capabilities and learning in complex product systems: towards repeatable solutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 931-953, August.
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Chapters,in: Platforms of Innovation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen & Bryson, John R., 2011. "Openness, knowledge, innovation and growth in UK business services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1438-1452.
- Desmarchelier, Benoît & Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz, 2013.
"Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 188-205.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Post-Print halshs-00748661, HAL.
- Tether, Bruce S. & Tajar, Abdelouahid, 2008. "Beyond industry-university links: Sourcing knowledge for innovation from consultants, private research organisations and the public science-base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1079-1095, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronika Belousova & Nikolay Chichkanov, 2016. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia: 2014–2015 Crisis Aftermath," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 46-58.
- Ashok, Mona & Narula, Rajneesh & Martinez-Noya, Andrea, 2016. "How do collaboration and investments in knowledge management affect process innovation in services?," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011. "KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ina Drejer, 2002. "A Schumpeterian Perspective on Service Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 02-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Wong, Poh-Kam & He, Zi-Lin, 2002. "The Impacts of Knowledge Interaction with Manufacturing Clients on KIBS Firms Innovation Behaviour," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Van der Panne, Gerben, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of an economy in terms of triple-helix relations among 'technology, organization, and territory',"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 181-199, March.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Leydesdorff, L. & van der Panne, G., 2004. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of an Economy in terms of Triple-Helix Relations among 'Technology, Organization, and Territory'," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-034-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dmitri Vinogradov & Elena Shadrina & Marina Doroshenko, 2015. "KIBS for Public Needs," HSE Working papers WP BRP 27/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Leiponen, Aija, . "Innovation in Services and Manufacturing. A Comparative Study of Finnish Industries," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 165, December.
More about this item
Keywordsservice innovations; customised service production; knowledge-intensive business services (KIBS); knowledge spill-over; learning-by-doing.;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-06-30 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:wpbrp12sti2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .