Report NEP-TRA-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mori, Romio & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Yamada, Nanae, 2013. "Food safety control system of Chinese eel exports and its challenges," IDE Discussion Papers 418, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-11-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jennie Bai & Michael Fleming & Casidhe Horan, 2013. "The microstructure of China's government bond market," Staff Reports 622, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Long-Run Fiscal Multiplier for Autonomous Prefectures in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2013. "China’s financial linkages with Asia and the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Valeria Gattai, 2013. "The Dragon and the Elephant on the way to Italy," Working Papers 248, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Fujita, Mai, 2013. "The Japanese and Chinese models of industrial organisation : fighting for supremacy in the Vietnamese motorcycle industry," IDE Discussion Papers 420, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Björn Vollan & Yexin Zhou & Andreas Landmann & Biliang Hu & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2013. "Cooperation and Authoritarian Norms: An experimental study in China," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-08-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hecht, Veronika & Litzel, Nicole & Schäffler, Johannes, 2013. "The ReLOC project : method report for implementing a cross-border company survey in Germany and the Czech Republic," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201304, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services As Generators Of Innovations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pastore, Francesco & Sattar, Sarosh & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2013. "Gender Differences in Earnings and Labor Supply in Early Career: Evidence from Kosovo's School-to-Work Transition Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rod TYERS, 2013. "China and Global Macroeconomic Interdependence," CAMA Working Papers 2013-34, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.