The microstructure of China's government bond market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei Xiong & Jialin Yu, 2011. "The Chinese Warrants Bubble," Working Papers 1398, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Kalok Chan & Albert J. Menkveld & Zhishu Yang, 2008. "Information Asymmetry and Asset Prices: Evidence from the China Foreign Share Discount," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 159-196, February.
- Dong Lou & Hongjun Yan & Jinfan Zhang, 2013.
"Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 1891-1912.
- Hongjun Yan, 2011. "Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2675, Yale School of Management.
- Jinfan Zhang & Hongjun Yan & Dong Lou, 2011. "Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets," 2011 Meeting Papers 1446, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hongjun Yan & Jinfan Zhang & Dong Lou, 2011. "Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp684, Financial Markets Group.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Elton, Edwin J. & Green, T. Clifton, 2001. "Economic News and Bond Prices: Evidence from the U.S. Treasury Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(04), pages 523-543, December.
- Wei Xiong & Jialin Yu, 2011. "The Chinese Warrants Bubble," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2723-2753, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment securities ; Rate of return ; Financial markets ; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-06-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2013-06-30 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .