Report NEP-CSE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-11-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cns:cnscwp:201399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broström, Anders & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2013. "Higher education experiences and new venture performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 321, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services As Generators Of Innovations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013. "Regional Public Research, Higher Education, and Innovative Start-ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Olaf Merk & Theo Notteboom, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Rotterdam/Amsterdam, the Netherlands," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Baraldi, Anna Laura & Cantabene, Claudia & Perani, Giulio, 2013. "Reverse causality in the R&D – patents relationship: an interpretation of the innovation persistence," MPRA Paper 47684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macneill Stewart & Hugues Jeannerat, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. Territorial Knowledge Dynamics in luxury car industry. Beyond standard and production markets," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2013. "The Role Of Internationalization As A Determinant Of Innovation Performance. An Analysis Of 42 Countries," Working Papers 10, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2013.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth," MPRA Paper 47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dissanayake, Srinath, 2013. "Rewarding Stakeholders: The Perspective of Strategic Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 47848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," Working Papers 2013/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro F, 2013. "Reexamining the Conditional Effect of Foreign Direct Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 7458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).