Report NEP-KNM-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Macneill Stewart & Hugues Jeannerat, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. Territorial Knowledge Dynamics in luxury car industry. Beyond standard and production markets," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services As Generators Of Innovations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906731 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2013/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Nunes, Sérgio & Lopes, Raul, 2013. "Economic crisis and the firms´ innovation process," MPRA Paper 47715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brancati, Emanuele, 2013. "Innovation activity and nancing constraints: evidence from Italy during the crises," MPRA Paper 47750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-08-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cns:cnscwp:201399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "The ‘Knowledge Economy’-finance nexus in SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 47801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2013.
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2014. "Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR : Empirical analysis based on data surveys," Working Papers halshs-00838005, HAL.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2013. "The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: Lessons from Emerging Technologies (R&D, Innovation and Trade): Proceedings of the Second International Workshop held in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 5 October,," JRC Working Papers JRC80745, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.