The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: Lessons from Emerging Technologies (R&D, Innovation and Trade): Proceedings of the Second International Workshop held in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 5 October, 2011
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBRIC; Information and Communication Technologies; ICT industry;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ICT-2013-06-30 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc80745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .