Report NEP-SEA-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Jerrim & Álvaro Choi, 2013. "The mathematics skills of school children: how does England compare to the high performing east Asian jurisdictions?," Working Papers 2013/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 2013. "China’s financial linkages with Asia and the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fujita, Mai, 2013. "The Japanese and Chinese models of industrial organisation : fighting for supremacy in the Vietnamese motorcycle industry," IDE Discussion Papers 420, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2012. "Shariah Governance: Challenges Ahead," MPRA Paper 47772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal & Mohamad, Shaifulfazlee, 2012. "Does One Size Fits All? - Applying Conventional Credit Risk Mitigation to Islamic Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 47774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2013. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia," Working Papers 2013-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2013. "The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: Lessons from Emerging Technologies (R&D, Innovation and Trade): Proceedings of the Second International Workshop held in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 5 October,," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC80745, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.